Bringing world-class art experiences to West Michigan.
Who We Are
Because of their commitment to community, Dan and Pamella DeVos formed their foundation in 1992 to support causes and organizations that are near to their hearts.
A passionate commitment to the arts is essential for a strong and vibrant community. Art requests should provide opportunities for people to experience, understand, and appreciate how different kinds of artistic expression can enrich their lives.
The Foundation considers programs that sustain arts and culture and increase participation in these areas:
- Performing Arts – including ballet, symphonies, theaters
- Visual Arts and Museums – ranging from art displays, to sculpture parks and museums
- Arts Education – providing opportunities that encourage people of all ages to engage in and experience the arts
- Capital Projects – new construction or upgrades to existing arts facilities
Improving the health and well-being of individuals, families, and neighborhoods is essential for everyone to thrive and reach their full potential.
The Foundation supports opportunities that benefit and strengthen our communities in the following ways:
- Community Projects – helping communities enrich the lives of residents
- Health and Human Service Programs – providing quality care for individuals and giving them the capacity to improve their lives through physical health, mental health, and rehabilitation programs
It is crucial that future generations are prepared to tackle critical life decisions. The Foundation gives priority to educational organizations with whom we are personally involved, and those that help students gain the knowledge and experience they need to compete in a global economy.
Giving everyone the chance to hit the ice.
Raising funds to fight ALS.
The Daniel & Pamella DeVos Foundation receives hundreds of requests each year from worthy organizations. However, due to the high volume of requests, the Foundation primarily focuses its support on partners who are closely aligned with our three areas of focus, with whom we have an existing relationship, and primarily serve the greater Grand Rapids community.
Requests are reviewed quarterly but may be submitted at any time. For more information, please review our answers to frequently asked questions. To have your request considered before the end of the calendar year, please submit prior to September 1.
Daniel & Pamella DeVos Foundation200 Monroe Avenue NW, Suite 200
Grand Rapids, MI 49503