Bringing world-class art experiences to West Michigan.
Who We Are
Because of their commitment to community, Dan and Pamella DeVos formed their foundation in 1992 to support causes and organizations that are near to their hearts.
A passionate commitment to the arts is essential for a strong and vibrant community. Art requests should provide opportunities for people to experience, understand, and appreciate how different kinds of artistic expression can enrich their lives.
The Foundation considers programs that sustain arts and culture and increase participation in these areas:
- Performing Arts – including ballet, symphonies, theaters
- Visual Arts and Museums – ranging from art displays, to sculpture parks and museums
- Arts Education – providing opportunities that encourage people of all ages to engage in and experience the arts
- Capital Projects – new construction or upgrades to existing arts facilities
Improving the health and well-being of individuals, families, and neighborhoods is essential for everyone to thrive and reach their full potential.
The Foundation supports opportunities that benefit and strengthen our communities in the following ways:
- Community Projects – helping communities enrich the lives of residents
- Health and Human Service Programs – providing quality care for individuals and giving them the capacity to improve their lives through physical health, mental health, and rehabilitation programs
It is crucial that future generations are prepared to tackle critical life decisions. The Foundation gives priority to educational organizations with whom we are personally involved, and those that help students gain the knowledge and experience they need to compete in a global economy.
Giving everyone the chance to hit the ice.
Raising funds to fight ALS.
The Daniel & Pamella DeVos Foundation is pleased to share we will soon launch a new Grants Management System to provide an improved grant application experience. Due to this enhancement, the Foundation will pause acceptance of online applications from Monday, December 21, 2020 through Sunday, January 31, 2021. The new Grants Management System is scheduled to be active on February 1, 2021. If you have questions, please contact the Foundation at (616) 643-4700 or email@example.com.
Daniel & Pamella DeVos FoundationPO Box 230257
Grand Rapids, MI 49523-0257